The Secret Hidden in Your Kitchen: Hair-Loss Homemade Recipe
Today, I am sharing with you the secret hiding in your kitchen. I chose the best Hair-Loss homemade recipe for you, proven and used by so many women from different cultures, involving ingredients which have proven great results on hair-loss for so many years, and promoted by science later after that.
Nature has the balance for our beauty, and has given us so many solutions for our personal care. Some solutions are kinda expensive to get, and fortunately others are accessible to any one. If you're looking for "next day results", these recipes aren't for you. The thing to understand about natural remedies/ingredients is that they take time to give results, as Natural recipes work to balance the body, the good news about it is that these results last longer.
Hair-Loss Homemade Recipe#1 :
[Red Onion Juice + Garlic + Parsley] - Frequency : Once a week for 4 to 6 weeks
You might be surprised by reading this, but these three ingredients that, for sure, you already have in your kitchen, are the most effective for Hair-Loss issues. Ingredients might not convince you, but the experiences shared by women from different cultures who tried this recipe and shared their experiences might change your mind. I've had a personal experience myself and seen the amazing results of this recipe.
Let's quickly see what science says about the relationship between these ingredients and your Hair :
Onion Benefits for your Hair:
- Rich in Sulfur, which provides a huge help in hair breakage and thinning.
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial proprieties, which eliminate all scalp infections that can lead to hair loss issues.
- Anti bacterial proprieties fight dandruff.
- Improve the scalp blood circulation, which means more nutrients for a healthy hair growth.
- And more...
Garlic Benefits for your Hair:
- Anti-inflammatory proprieties
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial proprieties
- Rich in Sulfur and Allicin
- Rich in Selenium which help in promoting hair growth
- Promote blood circulation, fights dandruff and more...
Parsley benefits for your Hair:
- Contains vitamin A, copper, and folate (one of B vitamins)
- Copper helps in retaining the hair's natural color
- Contains twice the amount of iron in Spinach
- Anti-Oxidant proprieties (About 54% content of Vitamin C )
- And more...
Now that we're convinced about these ingredients, let's talk about this hair-loss homemade recipe and how to prepare it. I will also give some tips about removing the smell from your hair, as this recipe will leave your hair with a strong Garlic/Onion smell.
Hair-Loss Homemade Recipe: Ingredients
- 6 peeled Garlic cloves (Or less, depending on how long is your hair)
- 2 peeled onions (medium size)
- Parsley (About 1 1/2 cup of leafy Parsley)
- Mix the three ingredients together using your home mixer, then filter the juice from the rest.
- Apply the filtered juice to your hair and massage it thoroughly making sure it reaches to your hair scalp.
- Cover your hair and Leave it on for about 2 hours, so your hair follicles and scalp benefit from the ingredients.
- Wash out your hair with warm water. We will next follow with the two steps to remove the smell from your hair.
Removing the smell :
As you may already guessed, this recipe will leave your hair with a strong smell, which is mainly coming from the Garlic. Parsley, besides its benefits, was used intentionally to help removing the smell. The recipe without Parsley will still give good results, but with a stronger smell.
These are few tips to remove the smell from your hair. This is what you need:
- 6 tablespoons of Natural Yogurt. Mix the Yogurt for 10 seconds in your mixer to have a liquid form for an easy application.
- Apply the yogurt to your hair thoroughly and leave it on for 5 minutes, then wash out your hair completely with warm water. Next is :
- Mix 1 tablespoon of grounded coffee with half cup of water.
- Apply it to your hair thoroughly and wash your hair completely with warm water.
- Wash your hair this time using your regular shampoo.
This hair-loss homemade recipe is very efficient, and the results are surprisingly amazing. It is meant to be applied just once a week for about 4 to 6 weeks. You will notice the difference on the second application. Hair loss should reduce or stop by the third or fourth application.
Natural Alternative :
This hair-loss homemade recipe can simply replaced with our Hair Growth formula, with Argan Oil and Castor oil. These two oils have proven so much benefits for hair-loss issues, and promoted new hair growth.
I hope you can share your thoughts on this recipe, and share it with your friends so they can benefit from this experience. And if you've tried it, We'd love you to share your experience with all of us.
Thanks for reading and best of luck.